We provide student recruitment support and local representation to International Education Institutions.
Why Promote Your University in India?
Indian Outbound Student Mobility has been on a constant rise and this is expected to continue over the foreseeable future. India is the second largest market after China with around 300,000 Indian students moving abroad for higher education every year.
Diverse background and huge population of the country makes it important for foreign universities/institutions to have an in-market presence. In country offices enable the Institution/University to make decisions such as choosing potential partners, represent University at various education events and be an on-ground support for various activities held in the country.
- Indian students spend approx. USD 6 to 7 Billion on higher education in foreign universities on an annual basis.
- India is the second largest market after China with approx. 3,00,000 Indian students moving abroad for Higher Education every year
- Choice of destination is highly influenced by visa policy and availability of post study work opportunities
- 70 percent of the Indian students studying abroad are enrolled for post graduate programmes
How can we Help?
T&A’s infrastructure provides a plug and play model for our clients to start the ball rolling from the very first day of signing the contract. T&A is well equipped to provide representation with following infrastructure support:
- Fully operational office in National Capital Region, India with modern infrastructure facilities.
- Monthly project update meetings will be held to review milestones against pre-agreed deliverables
- Further the “virtual library” i.e. proprietary information database can also be accessed from the cloud network remotely with appropriate access security passwords. T&A maintains a repository of databases with details of major agents, education fairs, details of school counsellors, government bodies, specialist journals and access to public online databases
- T&A office is equipped with a 24/7 phone and internet access, 24-hour power back up in order to operate the office in the event of a power failure and a CCTV monitoring system to prevent any unauthorized access to the office
- Finally, all business network contacts are stored on a cloud-based CRM to facilitate access and continuity
This service includes student recruitment support i.e. managing of existing agents and expansion of agent network, partnerships (especially Twinning Programs) and research collaborations with the Indian Universities and develop corporate linkages for training programs and joint research initiatives
T&A offers support to overseas organisations during pre-start and early start initiatives of getting a foot hold in India to tap the fast growing Indian market. Our Quasi representation helps companies accelerate & develop upon a new business or expand existing business in India. Local representation also helps in overcoming cross cultural barriers.
Key Services :
- Increase student enrolment from India
- Managing relationship with existing agents and appoint new local recruitment agents in major cities
- Counsellor training session to be conducted by T&A on regular intervals
- Student counsellor group meeting to be organized
- Briefing agents on University credentials, positioning and incentive programmes
- Search engine optimization
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy including social media optimization (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, You tube)
- On page activities
- Off page activities including article submissions, social bookmarking
- Print media marketing (appointing PR firms and press releases)
- Focused business development activities to raise visibility & profile of the University in India
- Marketing activities to cover big cities and other emerging geographical hot spots
- Managing a master database of industry stakeholders and beneficiaries in India
- To develop an exhaustive database of all the key universities, colleges and deemed universities in India
- To explore collaboration with individual universities/ colleges based on their existing model & gaps To hold regular on ground interaction and dialogue with educational institutes
- To developing and maintain links with industry with a view towards student work placements
- To Collaborate with foreign companies opening research & innovation centres through partnerships